Saturday 13 August 2011

For you card..

 My 2 big kids are away for the day with their Aunty, so I've had a nice and peaceful day so far. Abbie, the baby is still teething mad, so she took a long sleep this morning and is sleeping now, as I write. It's given me loads of time during the day to craft. A rare treat indeed.. Here is a wee card I've made today.




What I've used:
White card stock, "Roam" paper pack from K&Company, Marianne doily die, "Lili of the valley" stamp,  "for you" stamp, mini roses, ribbon and Promarkers.

Hope you all like it, and THANK YOU for any comments
Marleen xxx


4 comments:

  1. Its a beautiful card Marleen. Love the colours. Enjoy the peace and quiet for as long as it lasts! Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Marleen,love this image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card marleen.the image is so sweet and i love your stunning colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card. not sure i've used the darker papers in that pad - will have to get them out. should be good for autumn!!
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete