Today I wish to share a card, I've made for the Scrappers delights Challenge blog.
|You can find the current challenge here.
The wee lady I used for my card is called Cupid 1. I just love her. I think she is sooo beautiful, and it was a joy working with her..
- Print your image and leave to dry for atleast a few hours.
- Once dry, colour in with your chosen medium. (I used Promarkers)
- Cover your card blank with red cardstock, leaving a wee egde of the card visible.
- Layer with your choosen patterened paper, again leaving and egde of the red card stock visible.
- Mat your image onto red card stock.
- Diecut a heart shape and distress with red ink .
- Add the image to your card, tucking the heart under so still visible.
- Stamp your greeting and distress with red ink.
- Tie a double bow of red, thin, satin ribbon and and to the heart, tucking the greeting under.
- Add the gems in the corner and voila!!!!
Hugs, Marleen xxx