Tuesday 17 January 2012

Scrappers Delights DT card...

Morning blogger friend

Today I wish to share a card, I've made for the Scrappers delights Challenge blog.
|You can find the current challenge here.

The wee lady I used for my card is called Cupid 1. I just love her. I think she is sooo beautiful, and it was a joy working with her..




Recipie:
  • Print your image and leave to dry for atleast a few hours.
  • Once dry, colour in with your chosen medium. (I used Promarkers)
  • Cover your card blank with red cardstock, leaving a wee egde of the card visible.
  • Layer with your choosen patterened paper, again leaving and egde of the red card stock visible.
  • Mat your image onto red card stock.
  • Diecut a heart shape and distress with red ink .
  • Add the image to your card, tucking the heart under so still visible.
  • Stamp your greeting and distress with red ink.
  • Tie a double bow of red, thin, satin ribbon and and to the heart, tucking the greeting under.
  • Add the gems in the corner and voila!!!!
Hope you all like my wee card, and THANK YOU for any comment.


Hugs, Marleen xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love this one... what a completely different take on Valentines .. well done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image Marleen and I love this card so much especially the little heart doily.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun, I used to do archery lol. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Marleen! Love your coloring! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Marleen so cute
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete