So here it is. The first challenge of the year.. Going live TODAY.. The sponcers this time is Stamping Dragon Designs and the first prize is 4 digi stamp from the shop. A fab price.
The theme is frames... and here is my design.
- First print your chosen stamp and leave to dry over night, to prevent too much smuding when you colour.
- Cover your card blank with brown card stock, leaving an egde of the card visible.
- Then cover the brown card stock with your choosen paper, again leaving an edge visible. My paper is from - Melissa Frances, "kitschy kitchen" paper pack..
- Colour in your image and add to the card.
- Stamp or print your greeting onto brown card stock and add to the card using foam pads.
- Draw the faux stiches, and add "glossy accent from Ranger" around the frame.
- Last, add the gems.
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog, and THANK YOU for any comments.
Huge hugs, Marleen xxx