Friday 13 January 2012

Stamping Dragon Design DT card...

Morning my dear blogger friends..

Today I would like to share, with you all, a card I've made as part of the DT for Stamping with Dragon Challenge blog. We have a Challenge going at the moment here called "Frames". still plenty of time to join in..

For this wee card I used the "Yoo Hoo in Frame - AS035" stamp, you can find it here...








What I did and used:

  •  Print your image and leave to dry for atleast a few hours. Once dry colour in. (I used Promarkers)
  • Measure a piece of brown card, (I used coredination), to fit your card blank, and run it through a diecutting machine, (I used my bigshot) with an embossing die, with a swirly patterened.
  • Cut a strip of purple paper, (I used a scrap from my scrapbox), and sand the edges with a sanding block or a nailfile. Add to the brown card.
  • Run the brown card, with the purple strip, through a sewing maching, using white thread. Sew the whole way aroung the edge.
  • Add the brown card to the card blank.
  • Diecut the swirls from a scrap of green card. (I used a Marianne die) and add to the card.
  • Layer the coloured image on top. (I used foampads to raise it up a bit)
  • Taken your choosen sentiment and add to the card. (I used a wooden one from my stach, painted it with a brown paint and cover with crackle glaze)
  • Add the finishing touch of glitterglue...
All done, Hope you like my wee card, THANK YOU for stopping by my blog and for any comments you leave.



HUGE HUGS, Marleen xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the colours youve used and the image is so cute.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card and I love the cute owl Ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Marleen . I really like the striking colour combo
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marleen this is really gorgeous. I love the cute owl and the combination of papers is fab too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such intricate work! I love the step-by-step guide, as you can pick out any part of it and transfer it with other ideas. Thank you very much, Marleen!

    Love
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete