Today I would like to share, with you all, a card I've made as part of the DT for Stamping with Dragon Challenge blog. We have a Challenge going at the moment here called "Frames". still plenty of time to join in..
For this wee card I used the "Yoo Hoo in Frame - AS035" stamp, you can find it here...
What I did and used:
- Print your image and leave to dry for atleast a few hours. Once dry colour in. (I used Promarkers)
- Measure a piece of brown card, (I used coredination), to fit your card blank, and run it through a diecutting machine, (I used my bigshot) with an embossing die, with a swirly patterened.
- Cut a strip of purple paper, (I used a scrap from my scrapbox), and sand the edges with a sanding block or a nailfile. Add to the brown card.
- Run the brown card, with the purple strip, through a sewing maching, using white thread. Sew the whole way aroung the edge.
- Add the brown card to the card blank.
- Diecut the swirls from a scrap of green card. (I used a Marianne die) and add to the card.
- Layer the coloured image on top. (I used foampads to raise it up a bit)
- Taken your choosen sentiment and add to the card. (I used a wooden one from my stach, painted it with a brown paint and cover with crackle glaze)
- Add the finishing touch of glitterglue...
HUGE HUGS, Marleen xxx