Wednesday 1 February 2012

Cards Galore February Challenge

Goodmorning bloggers..

REALLY exciting news today. The Februrary Challenge on Cards Galore goes LIVE today.
This is the first challenge where the new DT have taken part, which Im part of  :-) so im extra excited..

This month challenge is called "Butterflies" and we have a lovely prize for the winner, but jump over on the link above for all the details and rules for the challenge.

Here is my project for this challenge:





It was just a quick little project I did so not very fancy, but I do think it;s quite sweet.
If I was to make another box, I would prob use a more patterened paper, one with swirls and maybe add some embelisments on the sides, maybe some ribbon???
I used a piece of paper that came free with a mag and the template is also a freebie from a mag.

I hope you like my wee box, and THANK YOU for any comments.
Looking forward to see all your projects over the next few weeks.


HUGE HUGS, Marleen xxx

7 comments: