Morning blogger friends..
Today I wish to share a new Digi from Scrappers Delights. I love these digi's and they are so different from others. Scrappers Delights also have a Challenge blog so make sure to stop by for all the details..
So here is my card:
I decided that I wanted a light and fresh card, as January is such a drap month. I cant wait for spring to come round, for the weather to, hopefully, get warmer and to see the sun. But in the meantime a few fresh and bright cards will have to do..
- Print or stamp&colour your chosen digi. (I chose to print the coloured version of my digi, as I love the colours she came in)
- Cut a piece of patterened paper a few mill smaller then your cardblank. Sand the edges and attach to the card blank. (I used Daisy and Dandilion paperpack from Docrafts)
- Cut a piece of white card stock to cover most of you card, and run it through the sewing machine using a pink thread on the strait stich.
- Cut your your image and add to the card using foam pad to give more dimention.
- Stamp a ticket in brown ink and cut out. (I used a freebie from a mag) Add to the corner of the card.
- Punch out 2 leaves og the same paper as your background paper, add to the end of the ticket and add a flower on top.
- Last add 2 wee butterfly gems in the top corner..
Thats it, all done.
I hope you all like my we card. Thank you for stopping by blog and a HUGE THANKS for any comments.
Huge hugs, Marleen xxx