Monday 5 March 2012

Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge - "Retro"

Morning blogger friends. 


Its time for the new Crafty bloggers network challenge. The theme this week is "Retro"..

I hope you can all join us this week, as its a fab theme..

Here is my DT card:




I struggled a bit with this one, as i wasnt sure how to pull it together, but im really pleased with the outcome.

I used blue cardstock and the blue capsule collection from docrafts.
All stamps are from my stach, and for the text i used my dymo.
To finish, i added red gems.
 

Hope you like my card, and THANK YOU for stopping by my blog.
Marleen xxx

6 comments:

  1. I really like your card! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab card and love the thunderbolts. Colours are fab too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marleen what a fun card xx Love it xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool card and it looks awesome :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete