Friday 27 April 2012

Christine Gray Digi..

Evening blogger friends..


A late post from me. But just before I get ready to pack up, I want to share a card I have just made.

As most of you know, our own VERY talented member


has started to turn her talent for drawing, into Digi Stamps.
When Christine, showed us that she had drawn an elephant, I begged to play with him.
Elephants are my favorite animals and I was jumping for joy when Christine said I could play.

So here is what I came up with.
Christine, I hope I have done him justice xxx




Hope you like my card, Thank you for stopping by and for any comments.

Huge hugs, and goodnight.

Marleen xxx

5 comments:

  1. Marleen he is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, love him, love the bling and the colors are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine is indeed talented and you have done a wonderful job with the elephant he is lovely.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love him love him love him !!gorgeous card hunnee and fabulous image ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Marleen this is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete