Tuesday 3 April 2012

Scrappers Delights DT card...

Hello my dear bloggers...


Its time for a little inspiration for Scrappers Delights.

Janice will have all the new images out on the 5th april and you can find them all here.

Here is my DT card for this week.




I've used the yellow capsule collection from Docrafts and black card stock.
I simply printed the image and coloured with promarkers.
I made the faux stiches with a black fineliner.
Then mattet and layered the paper and black card stock, ripping the edges on the second layer.
The sentiment is made on my pc, printed, cut and mattet on black card. once again ripping the ends.


Hope you all like my card, and THANK YOU for stopping by.

Marleen xxx

12 comments:

  1. Love this...what a fabulous image,great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a cute image! Love your card Marleen and the colours are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Marlene xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAWWW he's so cute, I love your card Marleen, it's georgeous...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, very cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so cute, a perfect spring/summer card! I'm gonna take a look at those stamps, I love stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its gorjuss hunnie, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this one marleen gorgeous image made me smile, great image and love the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card perfect from spring nice and fresh! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card marleen.the image is fab and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun image and I love that sentiment ..great colours .

    ReplyDelete