Saturday 1 December 2012

Cards Galore Challenge "Anything goes"

Hello everyone

First of all I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year.
I hope you all had a wonderful christmas. 
Ours was lovely and relaxing. Tons of presents and food.

My first post of the year, is for the new challenge over on 

We are starting the year with an easy one.
So the theme for this month is:
"Anything goes"

Here is what I have made for this months challenge:


Continueing from last months challenge card, I once again went with the grey tones for my colouring.
As this month is an anything goes, I decided to have a play with my new stamp, Isabella. I won her in a FB give away from Visible Images. Im a HUGE fan of their products and Santa was very kind in delivering a lovely parcel from them.
I went with a simple look as I think the stamp really speaks for itself, and as usual added tons of bling..

Before I go, why not come and join our FB group. we are a small group of all kinds of crafters, just having fun and sharing our crafts.

And thats it. Thank you for stopping by, and for any comments left behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment