Friday 21 June 2013

Stamping Dragon Challenge "Anything goes"

Morning ya all...

A quick post to let you all know, that the new challenge has gone LIVE over on

As Im now proud to be the DT leader on Stamping Dragon, I dont often get the time to acctually join in with making samples for the challenges, but when Janette (our designer) showed me the brand new image she had made JUST for this challenge, I knew I HAD to play..

This image is BRAND NEW and only just in store today...
Its called "Forest Gathering" and is now a firm favorite of mine.
You can find it HERE..

Here is what I have made using this fantastic image and matching papers:

 This card is an 8x8. Only the second one Ive ever made..

The little "banners" are cut with a die from the matching paper pack.
there are 8 sheets in the pack and can be found HERE



And that is it. I hope you like what Ive made. If you want to join the rest of us Stamping Dragonettes, why not join us in our Facebook group. Loads of fun going on over there...

Thank you for stopping by & for any commetns left behind.

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Marleen! Made me smile xx
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw fab little dragons love the card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! Love that image and the colours you have used - love the lettering too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Gorgeous card hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful cute images, love the colours and the card is stunning hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and very cute I just love this Marleen hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Marleen, love this adorable image, and love the colours you have used, awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another fab image from Janette and a great card, as always, from you.

    Bother, bother, bother! Another digi-stamp for my wish list. I will resist! I will resist! - Well I'll resist for today - I'm not promissing anything for the rest of the week LOL.

    ReplyDelete