Wednesday 26 June 2013

Tsunami Rose Challenge #26 - "Colour Inspiration"

Morning everyone..

A post for
 Just to let you all know that the new challenge has gone live..

The theme for this week is 
"Colour Inspiration"

 
Here is what I have made for this weeks challenge:

 For this weeks challenge, we are promoting the "Polished Lack Luster Journal"
You can find it in the STORE..


For this card, I simply layers the elements up. I added a doily, scrunched up, underneeth my first topper, then just added the other toppers ontop.
Finished the card with a few pearls and a butterfly.
  

The journal pages comes ready to print in 5x7 so to "bulk" my card a bit, I simply matted my sheet onto a black card blank, just about 10mm bigger then my sheet.

And that is it from me today. I hope you like what I've made.
Thank you for stopping by & for any comments left behind.

2 comments:

  1. very nice, like the layering and nice embelishments !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another nice creation. I like your "jaunty angle" layout.

    ReplyDelete