Wednesday 24 July 2013

A "Little Extra" for Tsunami Rose..

Morning everyone..
  Another "Little Extra" post for
Tsunami Rose
This one is another "little extra" that I've jumped at the chance of making.
"Little Extra", is basicly a series of projects I have agreed (with a HUGE smile on my face) to make for Daisy, aka Tsunami Rose.

My posts will be different from the rest of the DT, as Im using different materials, and Im not following the challenge theme, but dont forget, you can join the weekly challenge HERE..
So with no further ado, this is what I've made this time.
 For this card I've used the paper called "Omnificent Rose".You can find it in the store HERE..

 This card is a simple matter of layering. Started with black card stock, then red and last my Tsunami Rose Paper.
The butterfly is cut with a die and finishing touch is simply just gems and a sentiment in the corner.
It dont get much simpler then that..

And that is it from me for today. I hope you like what I've made.
Thank you for stopping by & for any comments left behind.


 Tsunami Rose Designs Links  


No comments:

Post a Comment