Sunday 1 September 2013

"Another little extra forsunami Rose"

Morning everyone..

  My series of "Another Little Extra" posts for
Tsunami Rose
is nearly at its end.. Only todays card and 1 more to show you..
 
"Another Little Extra", is basicly a series of projects I have agreed (with a HUGE smile on my face) to make for Daisy, aka Tsunami Rose.

My projects in this series, do not follow any theme or sketches. Its simply me just showcasing a certain product from the Tsunami Rose STORE..

And dont forget, you can join the weekly challenge HERE..
 
Here is what I've made this time:
For this card, Ive used the sentiment sheet called "Sympathy - Black" 
A beautiful sheet and very easy to use.

The papers I've used are  
 8.5x11 "High Flown" paper
&
8.5x11 "Aureate" paper


 For this card, Ive oviously made a sympathy card. Its one of those cards, I think most of us dont really want to make. Simply cause giving such a card, is a sad occasion.
I however, always try to have a few made ready. That way should I need one unexpectedly, I dont have to worry about it.

 The sentiments on this sheet, is topper size. This mean that they will very quickly make a very pretty card just right for this occasion.

I made this card by layering up my papers with a piece of black mesh that i added white paint to. Simply just to give it a bit of a distressed look. I then tied my ribbon around, finised with a bow. The little heart is just one from my stach. I finished the card with the 2 big pearls on either side.

 And that is it from me for today. I hope you like what I've made.
My final card in this series will go live this wednesday.
Thank you for stopping by & for any comments left behind.

 Tsunami Rose Designs Links  

12 comments:

  1. So beautiful love the black n white. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Marleen. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Marleen.

    Joan x


    Crafty bloggers Network DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful sympathy card - the sentiment is just right.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Love the papers and embellishments.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Marleen, a lovely card for a sensitive occasion. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, lovely
    Jill (docrafts) x

    ReplyDelete