Friday 6 December 2013

Stamping Dragon Design Challenge "Gifts & Decorations"

Morning blogger friends..

A wee post today to let you all know that the new challenge has gone live over on 

The theme for this challenge is:
"Gifts & Decoration"
This means NO cards allowed..

Hope you can join us for this challenge.

Here is what I have made:




For this challenge i decided to make a little gift box. This box I acctually have a printable template so I simply printed my chosen paper and then just put the paper back in the printer and printed the template. Cut the box out and put it together. Then it was just a matter of decorating.

For this box I used the

  And that is it from me for today. I hope you like what I've made.
Thank you for stopping by & for any comments left behind.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment