Friday 7 March 2014

Stamping Dragon Design Challenge. "Lets go GREEN"

Hello blogger friends and thank you for stopping by...

Todays post is to show you my DT make for 

The theme for this challenge is
"Lets go GREEN".
Make anything you like, as long as your main colour is green.

Here is what I hvae made:
Ive used the "Simple man" papers and "Ruperts St Paddy Day Pack" both from the STORE..
 I printed the image and coloured. Then cover it with a double sided sticky sheet and sprinkled with clear glitter.
 I used a mask and some clear texture paste to make the back ground.
Whilst the paste was still wet, I sprinkled it with clear micro glass beads.

 And that is it from me today. I hope you like what I have made.
Thank you for stopping by & for any comments left behind.
Stamping Dragon Designs Links

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the rosette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marleen, A beautiful card, love the verse and the rosette.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card for the green theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Marleen, green is my very favourite colour, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous St Patricks day card - love the rosette.
    xx

    ReplyDelete