Wednesday 30 April 2014

Bee Crafty Inspiration

Hi everyone..

Im SO excited to finally announce that I have been asked to join the amazing DT for
Bee Crafty 


For my very first project I admit I went a bit mad.. I got my stamps delivered and within a few hours I was at my table playing. And I didnt just make 1 project, I made 4.. All using the same stamp..

The stamp I've used really intriqued me. Its a stamp, and style, so unlike me, and those who know me, will know I DO like a challenge.

The stamp I've used is called "Graffiti" and is from the Banksy series.
You can find it in the store HERE.

Here is what I have made:


 For this card I used and Embossing folder to make my back ground.
Then played with my distress inks before stamping in the middle.


 For this card I used my alcohol inks and a mist spray.
To make the bricks I used a Brick Background stamp before stamping my Graffiti stamp.


 This one is my favorite and it was so easy to make.
The back ground is made by simply cutting little pieces of red card stock and adding a bit of distress ink.  My "Graffiti" stamp was stamped with versa mark on to black card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I did the same with the bunting.


 And last a quick play. I wanted to play with a mask (also called Inkables) but I didnt have one with a brick pattern so I used the one that came the closest.
I simply lay my mask over my card stock and used a paint brush to brush on distress ink.
To do this, simply take your paint brush and swipe it over the distress pad, then swipe it gently over the mask.

And that is all from me for today. I will be back next week with a Scrappage using another fantastic stamp.

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.


16 comments:

  1. Great cards hun!
    So pleased for you and can't wait to see all you Bee Crafty projects...hugs Debbi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your DT Spot! Looks like you're going to have tons of fun!
    Love your debut cards!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and well done on your exciting news! Look forward to seeing more of your designs for Bee Crafty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new post! A great set of graffiti cards. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards - congrats on the DT post - well deserved.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the dt... cards look awesome as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, loving the grungy cards.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats hun looking fab hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vert very different but I like

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Marleen, fabulous projects x

    ReplyDelete
  11. well done, these are fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations - fab cards! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous makes and congrats

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats :) well deserved fab creations :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Ita here in Cork,love your work,very different to mine.
    Ita

    ReplyDelete