Sunday 25 May 2014

Tsunami Rose Design Inspiration

Hello my dear blogger friends.

A bit of inspiration today for

For this months inspiration pieces, I have used a selection of printable designs and you can find them all in the
Tsunami Rose Design store.

Here is what i have made for this week:


For this project I used a selection of Tsunami Rose Design papers and elements. This little jar started as a pot of jam but as I simply adore the shape of it, I have collected a few to decorate.
I simply just a few strips of paper and stuck to the jar using a strong double sided tape. Then layered up with my lace and bead ribbon. Last I added the big button and string bow on top.


And that is it from me today.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comment left behind.

  

Tsunami Rose Design Links

  • "Like" Us on Facebook


  • Join our Facebook group for daily inspiration!
  • Follow us on Pinterest! 
  • Follow us On Instagram!
  • Zibbet Shop
  • Etsy Shop- Instant downloads!


  • 3 comments:

    1. Gorgeous Marleen, I love the fabulous papers and design.
      Hugs
      Linda xxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love this one simply for the tractor, I do wonder though how long it would last with screws and nuts in in the tractor workshop lol

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Marleen, Wow just loving this Altered Bottle. Love how you have decorated it, papers are beautiful.

      Hugs Erin x

      ReplyDelete