Wednesday 9 July 2014

Bee Crafty Inspiration.

Morning blogger friends..

Once again wednesday, gof the weeks are flying by... But it means my turn to share some inspiration for Bee Crafty..

For this week I have once again used the "Maidenhair" stamp as well as the "Glad Lg" stamp.

I really like these stamp. they are both the kind a stamps that can be used as a focal point as well as for back grounds.

Here is what i have made:


For this card I made a back ground using a mask and distress inks. I used 3 different colours here.
I then stamped the "Maidenhair" stamp as well as the "Glad Lg" stamp on to my card.
As well as that , I stamped the "maidenhair" on to a spare piece of card stock and cut it out.
The cut out,  added ontop of the stamp on my card using pinflair to give it the extra dimention.
I finished the card with a bit of distress ink around the edges, the butterfly and a bit of distress embossing powder in the corner.

And that is all from em for today. I hope you like what Ive made.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.



No comments:

Post a Comment