Friday 4 July 2014

Stamping Dragon Challenge "Easel card"

Good morning blogger friends..

Time for the new challenge over on 

The theme for this month is:
Easel Cards.

Here is what I have made using the "Age Sentiment". 
Find it in the STORE..




For this card I decided to have a play and make my own background.
Its something I really love doing but never do enough.

This one is simply a matter of mixing distressinks and different paints. I wanted a "splat" look.
To give it all a bit more texture, I added the diecut rings before adding the sentiment.
I finished it of with the flower.

Very minimal embelishments and not a gem in sight lol
Very unlike me lol

Never the less, hope you like.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.
 





3 comments:

  1. Hi Marleen hun fab easel card loving the background and fabulous sentiment hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've created the background. It looks good with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty perfect, love it

    ReplyDelete