Monday 18 August 2014

The Dragons Den Inspiration

Hey blogger friends..

Its my turn to share some inspiration over on 

For this month, Ive used the the "Sarah" papers and the "Guitars" image.




For this project, I covered my card blank with a sheet from the "Sarah" collection matted onto black card stock. I printed my image onto water colour paper, coloured with distress markers and distress pads and matted it onto black card stock as well. I then diecut my stars and lay them between the layers. I finished it off with a greeting, a few gems and a coat of mica powder.

And that is all from me for today. 
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.


4 comments:

  1. Great design, love the use of the stars, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this, love the stars and the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute I love the use of the stars! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant design Marleen! I love all the stars!
    Great work
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete