Friday 12 September 2014

Delicious Doodles Challenge "Fancy & Frills"

Morning blogger friends..

Time for the new challenge over on

The theme for this challenge is:
"Fancy & Frills".
Pop over to the challenge blog for all the rules and regulations.

For this card, I have used the image called "Vintage wedding carriage"

 When I heard the theme for this challenge, I knew strait away that I wanted to make a wedding card. Searching through the DD images I found this one. It appealed to my vintage passion strait away.

Its as always a simple card. Simple matting and layered with a strip of lace.
My image is printed on water colour card and coloured with distress markers.

I finished my card with a little circle sentiment, a few hearts and some beads.

And that is all for today. I hope you like what I have made.
 Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.



4 comments: