Wednesday 15 October 2014

Bee Crafty Inspiration - Halloween

Hello blogger friends..

Wednesday again and its my turn to share a bit of inspiration over on
Bee Crafty.

For today Ive been playing with one of my halloween stamps.
The stamp Ive used is called:

You can find this and all the other fantastic stamps in the STORE..





I have a secret to tell you all.. This card was made using a tecnique i saw our very own Bev, the boss lady, demonstrate on the new online tv challenge
"British Craft Network"

I caught one of Bev's first shows and just HAD to have a try at this.
It involved making a mask with a simpe piece of paper and then use lots of distress inks.
After I had done that i sprayed my card stock with loads of water to really make the inks smudge.
I finished with the little dots made with a distress marker and a few gems.

Hope you like. I love the way this one came out :-)
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment