Friday 21 November 2014

Delicious Doodles Challenge - Traditional christmas.

Morning blogger friends..

Its time for this weeks challenge over on

The theme for this week is 
Traditional christmas.

For this week ive used the image called
You can find this image and all the other  images over in the STORE..




This card is once again printed on watercolour card stock and coloured with distress markers.
My background has been made with glitter paste from Imagination crafts and more distress inks.
The little holly in the corners is a stamp I have in my stash. Also stamped on water colour card and coloured with distress markers.
My sentiment is from a magazine freebie stamp set and last, my 2 side borders are mastrips made with a punch and stuck onto the back of the card.

And that is all from me for today. 
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.


















I hope you like what Ive made.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Marleen, love the image and sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete