Saturday 13 December 2014

Delicious Darkness Challenge - Creepy Crimbo

Hi everyone..

Can you believe its the 13th of December already??
The countdown till Santa has REALLY started now..  Im so excited :-)

Anyway, being the 13th also means that the new challenge has gone live over on
Delicious Darkness

Who would have thought that I would really enjoy crafting with the "dark" images.
I really enjoy it and making a "dark" christmas card was so much fun.

The theme for this month is 
Creepy Crimbo

For this month I have used:
You can find them all in the STORE...
 
 Creating a "dark" card (I personally) find quite hard.
I dont have the natural collection of "dark" embelishments as I know some of my teamies does. I do have black stuff in my stash ofcourse, but its mainly flowers and lace and besides I dont want all my "dark" projects just to be black.
And that is why I came up with the idea of using a medley of images.
 All the images is printed on watercolour card stock and coloured with Distress markers.
 I then took my time and cut all the images out. I mainly used a small pair of sissors, but fot the inside of the snowflake, I used my craft knife.
 Once all was cut out and and layered on my card, I sprayed the whole card with my home made glimmer mist.

And that is all for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behimd

 

1 comment: