Friday 6 February 2015

Tsunami Rose Deisgn Inspiration.

Hello Blogger friends

A post today to share some inspiration for

Today I've played with the "Mechanical Error" printable kit.
Its one of my favorite from Tsunami Rose and you can find it in the STORE...

Here is what Ive made:
 



  
I started by die cutting 4 circles from black card stock. I then die cut the 4 big cogs from the different papers in the kit.
Each panel is then decorated with elements from the kit as well as a few bits from my "goodie-jar" as well as a few more black die cut cogs.
I have attached the panels to a piece of black lace with little pegs. My intentions is to (once the banner has been used to the intended purpose) take the banner apart and reuse each panel on cards or scrappages.

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.

1 comment: