Monday 23 February 2015

Tsunami Rose Inspiration..

Good morning blogger friends..

Today I want to share a bit of inspiration for 

This time I've used the "Charming Fragments" digital kit.
You can find it in the STORE with all the other amazing digital products.

This time I made an altered CD. Ive never made one before but have to say it was quite fun.
I think it makes a nice little decoration. Something that would be really fun to make as presents as well. Maybe adding pictures??

To make this little CD, I started by lying my cd onto my chosen papers and draw round to make 2 circles to fit each side of the cd.
I then took a paper doily and coloured black and layered first the doily, then the circle of cardstock on to the CD.

The heart embelishment on top of the cd, is a die cut decorated with more papers and cut out from the kit. I made the heart as part of a banner I made a while ago.




  Before I glued the back on, I stuck some ribbon on. That way the ends of the ribbon is hidden behind the cardstock.


I made a little card to match also useing the hearts from the banner.

And that is all from me for today. 
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

1 comment: