Wednesday 18 March 2015

Bee Crafty Inspiration - Freddie & Fleur

Good morning blogger friends..

Time for another post from me for 

Ive had a play with Freddie & Fleur - Holding hands from the Love & Romance collection for today and Ive gone all monochrome. Not something i try my hand at very often.
You can find this stamp and all the other yummy stamps in the 
STORE...

Here is what Ive made:



For this card I stamped Freddy & Fleur and coloured in the little hearts. I then covered the image in a doublesided stickysheet and covered it with glitter.
The rest of the card is matting and layering, adding a strip a ribbon, the greeting, bow and pins..
The finishing touch is the fake stitches I made with a black pen.

And that is all from me for today. I hope you like my wee tag.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.


3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card for Valentines too. Love the sparkly touches.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous love the monochrome look. Creative Blessings, Tracy s

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH A STUNNING CARD, LOVE THE IMAGE AND I LOVE THE SPARKLE, STUNNING XXX

    ReplyDelete