Wednesday 25 March 2015

Bee Crafty Inspiration

Hello blogger friends..

Wednesday again and time for another post from me for 

Ive had a play with Freddie & Fleur - Tete a tete from the 
Love & Romance collection this week. Well Ive had a play with some of it ;-)
I also used the Glad I did it stamp from the wordage collection.

You can find these stamps and all the other yummy stamps in the 
STORE...

Here is what I've made:
 



 My inspiration for this card acctually came from my Bee Crafty Teamie Clare.
Clare had used a stensil in a way I had never seen before..
(pop over HERE for a nosy of Clare's post)
I really loved what Clare had done so I decided to try it out. As you can tell if you do have a nosy is that my card turned out nothing like Clare's but I still really loved the effect I got so i simply just went on to make the rest of my card.

First I lay a die cut circle onto my card stock. I then inked up my stencil with distress ink. I THEN lay it on top of my cardstock. (ink side down on the card stock)
As it looked a bit messy I decided to go with the mess and sprayed a mist of water over my cardstock so the distressink started to smudge a bit.  Finished of my background with a bit of dark brown distress ink on the edges and left it all to fully dry.

While drying I then made my topper. The circles are simply just diecut, but the heart is from the Freddie & Fleur stamp. I simply just inked up the heart and only stamped that, leaving the rest of the image. I stamped again, just the heart, onto pink card stock to make the 2 small hearts.

I then assembled my card with the matting and layering, stamped my greeting and layered on the circles. I finies with glossy accent and the 2 small pink hearts..

And that is all from me for today. I hope you like my wee tag.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment