Friday 22 May 2015

Tsunami Rose Inspiration

Hi everyone
and thank you for popping by.

Today I have some inspiration for
Tsunami Rose.

Ive used the "Mechanical Error" Journal kit.
You can find it in the STORE with all the other goodies :-)

 


 



For my first project this month I have once again had a play with my favorite journal. The Mechanical Error.
Ive made a little birthday card this time.
A while back I made a banner from the same kit and I still had a few of the secments left over. I love them so much that I havent had the heart to throw out the banner even though I no longer needed it, so instead I took the segments apart and now use them for card topper. And thats what Ive done today. I simply layered up my card base with black card and a sheet from the kit. Then used a few of the elements as a mat and added my finished segment as a topper. (i changed the greeting) I finished with a few gems and a wee butterfly.

And that is all from me for today. 
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.

1 comment: