Sunday 19 July 2015

Tsunami Rose Design Inspiration.

Hi Everyone..

Time for my 2nd post this month for 

As promised in my last Tsunami Rose post, I have a scrappage to share today. Ive once again used the  "Life Abloom" digital journal kit.

Im a card marker and a scrapbooker at heart. I love scrapbooking and since trying my hand at A4 LO's Im loving scrapping even more. So much more that I started my own scrapbooking FaceBook group called Scrapbookers Unite. Fancy a nosy? Come and join me..

Here is the LO ive made for today:
 
 
 




I made this LO's by using one of the printed A4 sheets from the kit as my background.
I then layered a paper doily over and continued to layer elements from the journal kit.
I really love the quotes that comes in the kits and the one I used today I thought fittet really well with the picture of my "baby". (Shes now 4, nearly 5 so not really a baby anymore lol)
I finished the LO with flowers, letters beads and a little frame with a more recent picture of Abbie.

And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.




No comments:

Post a Comment