Saturday 1 August 2015

Delicious Doodles Challenge - White on White

Hi everyone..

Its time for our next challenge over on 

The theme for this month is
White on White

For today I've made another A4 scrappage. They are fast becoming my new favorite craft.
Ive used the image called "Ivy Corner"
you can find it in the STORE..





For this LO (layout) I started by printing the "Ivy corner" strait onto my back ground paper. I then printed the image again and cut out the leaves. The leaves was then dipped into my melt pot in clear powder with a little bit of glitter added.
The rest of the LO is a doily overlaid with the photo of my daughter. I finished with laying the flowers, leaves and beads.

For all the rules and regulation, pop over to the challenge blog.

Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment