Monday 14 September 2015

Mt Whimsical Little World - Inspiration

Hello bloggers..

Today I have a mid-month Inspiration post to share for:

The challenge is live today so be sure to pop over on the challenge blog for all the details.
For today, I have used the image called "Supplies in Mug"
You can find it in the STORE.




 I made this little jar for my eldest daughter. She has gotten to the age where she will spend many hours in her bedroom and she needed something to keep her paintbrushes in, so this image was just perfect.

The papers and elements I used are from "Dragon Lairs Design" and my image is coloured with distress markers and then cut out and added to the jar.

An extremely easy project to do, yet very effective storage.
 
And that is all from me for today. Hope to see you all in the challenge and why not join us in our FaceBook group.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment