Tuesday 1 September 2015

New Design team - My Whimsical Little World

Morning blogger friends..

I hope you all have had a good summer??
Writing this, we have only 2 days of the summer holiday left and Im SOOO excited.. and also a bit scared/sad. My "baby" is starting school.. My eldest baby has started her last year in national school and my middle baby has hit 4th class.. Exciting but also scary lol..

Anyway.. with that I too have some lovely new adventures starting, and one of these is being asked to join the Design team for

The new challenge goes live today so be sure to pop over on the challenge blog for all the details.

For my first project, I have used the image called "Alarm Clock"
You can find it in the STORE.



 For this card I started by printing my clock image onto watercolour card. I left the image to dry while I made my background.
My background is also made on watercolour card and its simply a blend of distress inks and water. I then took a stencil, layed it over my background and used a brown distress ink to get the text onto it.

Once that was done, I went to my clock. This was also coloured with layers of distress inks, but once dry I added a couple of layers clear embossing power to make the shine.

I layered it all together with some brown card stock and finished with dymo text and a few gems..

And that is all from me for today. Hope to see you all in the challenge and why not join us in our FaceBook group.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Marleen and congratulations on your new DT
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and congrats xx

    ReplyDelete