Sunday 6 September 2015

Tsunami Rose Inspiration

Hello Blogger friends..

Its my turn to share a bit of inspiration for 

Ive used my all time favorite Halloween Kit, "Witches Brew"
You can find it in the STORE





 For today Ive made a little tag using the Witches Brew printable journal kit.
This is my all time favorite halloween kit and although we dont really celebrate Halloween much I stil LOVE crafting for the occation.
I made this tag but using 2 tag dies and cutting out the tag, then layered with papers from the kit and cutting out a few embelishments from the kit. Its a really simple project and could be used as a card just as it is (which I often do) or you could mount it onto a card with a few more embelishments.


And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

2 comments:

  1. What a very scary fun tag... I love all of your elements...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag Marleen, Fabulous Halloween Kit :)

    Hugs Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete