Wednesday 21 October 2015

Bee Crafty - Halloween tag

Hey blogger friends..

A little post today for

Today Ive used a few of the Halloween stamps from the  STORE.I used "Happy Halloween" & "Halloween"




I had so much fun making this little tag.
I started with a plain manila tag but covered it in clear crackle varnish.Once that was dry I added a coat of red paint and left that to dry. Once all dry i stamped my circle "Happy halloween" stamp strait on top. That too needed time to dry. In the mean time I made my sentiment which is made from parts of the "Halloween" stamp. Simply just stamped on cheap card stock and smothered in distress inks and cut to size. I finished with a glitter spider and a piece of black lace.

And that is all from me for today.
Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment