Thursday 1 October 2015

Delicious Doodles Challenge

Hey blogger friends.. 

A  post from me today for the the new challenge over on
Pop over to the blog for all the details.

The theme for this challenge is"Alternate Halloween Colours"
Ive used the images called "Creepy Alphabet"  & "Cobweb Backing" and you can find it in the STORE.




 Had a right play making this one :-)
I started by printing my cobweb and cut it to size to fit my card, then got creative with distress inks. Once I was happy with the colours on the web and it was all dry, I used black embossing powder and a quicky glue pen to highlight some of the threds. And I made sure to make a mess with the powder in the corners too :-).
My alphabet letters was re-sized in word, printed and cut to size before adding distress inks and finished with cracle glossy accent.

And that is all from me today. Hope to see you all in the challenge.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.



No comments:

Post a Comment