Sunday 1 November 2015

Delicious Doodles Challenge - Take your teeth out..

Hello blogger friends..

1st of November..
Will you believe it?? My god this year has just flown by..
From today, christmas start in our house. My kids start the christmas cards for the familes and we start making decorations. I have oviously started my christmas cards many moons ago but I still make a few here and there.. And that brings me to my post today.

A christmas card with a difference today. Its for the new challenge over on 

The theme is "take your teeth out".
A theme with a difference so pop over to the challenge blog for all the details.

Here is what i have made:


I used the image called "Evil Snowman"
You can find it in the STORE.

This card is made with a distress ink background mounted on gold card.
I stamped the little snowflakes and the greeting with stampes from my stash and used distress markers to colour him.

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.


1 comment: