Tuesday 1 December 2015

Delicious Doodles Challenge - Christmas

Good morning everyone..

EEEEKKKKK... SOOOOO EXCITED..
Its the 1st OF DECEMBER YEEEAAAAHHHHH...
Its FINALLY CHRISTMAS TIIIIIMMMEEE... 

ok ok Ill shop shouting now.. but can you tell that I LOVE christmas? lol

Anyway.. For today I've made a christmas card. Its for the challenge over on 
The theme is.. Have you guessed it?? CHRISTMAS lol..
Pop over on the challenge blog for all the details.



 Ive used the image called "A Crofters Winter"
You can fin it in the STORE

This card was very simple to make. I printed my image and left it for 24 hours to dry. I then added some distress marker to add a bit more shading. I then covered the whole image in double sided sticky sheet and covered the image with micro glass beads.
I finished the card with matting and layering, a bit of string and a wee greeting from my stash.

 And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment