Wednesday 27 January 2016

Bee Crafty Inspiration

Hello Everyone
My wednesday post for
Today I've used the stamps called "Hope" from the "Inspired by Banksy" collection & 
"Decisions to try" from the "Wordage" collection.
  You can find them in the STORE with all the other goodies.
This card is made with a distress ink back ground and using a TH stensil with white acrylic paint. Once paint was dry i added some brown distress ink over the paint to take the shine out of the white. I stamped my "Hope" stamp strait onto my background and my "decision to try" stamp I stamped on a piece of scrap card and cut each word out and added distress ink. Added the word block, mounted on to a card blank and Voila.. all done.
And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment