Thursday 3 March 2016

Using forgotten stash..

Hey guys..

Have you ever taken the time to go through some of your stash only to find loads you had totally forgotten about?
Well I did that with my stamps the other day. I found loads that I havent used for quite some time and some Ive never used. Some I bought, some was freebies..

So I sat down at my desk, took out 2 of the stampsets I never used and decided i wanted to vreate something with them.
They are all easy cards to do, loads of embossing powders, but persoanlly think they all came out very good and it was very satisfying to make something with these forgetton treasures..



 This one is made using just the 1stamp and the greeting stamp.  I made the background with the same stamp as the front. 
I used distress ink to colour and black embossing powder for the greeting.
 This one is made with sparkling black embossing powder for the background and silver embossing powder for the edges and greeting. I used 1 stamp that I just stamped repeatedly to make background.
 This one is all silver embossing powder again using just the 1 stamp repeatedly to create background.
And the same on this one. 1 stamp repeatedly stamped to create background. Its made on red card stock with gold embossing powder.

It has been really fun to make these cards and as I said above, very satisfying to create with forgotten stash. It wont be the last time I'll do this as there are many more stamps feeling unloved in my stash.

Let me know what you think? Do you have unloved stash that would love to play? 
Let me hear your thoughts :-)
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.

Happy Crafting




7 comments: