Wednesday 1 June 2016

My weekly inspiration post for Bee Crafty..

Hello Bloggers

Once again wednesday and once again my turn to post for 

Ive had another play with the May release stamps, The wings.
My set was the "Feather Dreamer" but dont forget, all the stamps can be bought individual as well as in sets, over in the STORE.

 



This card is made with white embossing powder on my feathers and the background is made with distress ink. I saw this kind of colouring done in a magazine and just loved the look.
My sentiments are stamped with black Archival ink and I used the tip of my smaller feather to make the feather on the sentiment..
That is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

4 comments: