Wednesday 26 October 2016

Inspiration for BeeCrafty..

Hello dear bloggers 
and welcome..

Once again my turn to share a bit of inspiration for

I have another sample made with the fabuuuless stamps featured on Hochanda last week.
I used the "Art stamp sets, Ledger, nips and Ink"
Find it in the STORE with all the other amazing goodies..

This one is made on linnen card stock.
The background is smothered in different blues distressinks. I left it to FULLY dry before stamping the ledger with versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I took a dotted stencil and left on the background and sprayed a bit of water through. I removede the stencil and blotted the water up with a piece of kitchen towel. It removes a bit of the ink and leave like a ghost impressing.
I then cut my panel, stamped my feather with versamark and heat embossed also with white embossing powder. Once cooled I smothered the piece in the lighted blue distress ink I had before adding the same stencil as on the background and added a bit of a darker blue distress ink through.

I mounted both pieces of card on to black cardstock and layered onto my card blank.
I finished the card by stamping the nips on to a piece of black scrap card. I stamped with versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I cut them out and added them to the card.

Should you wish to see my other samples from the last Hochanda show, also made with these stamps, just press HERE...

And that is it from me for today. I hope you like my creation.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment