Wednesday 17 May 2017

BeeCrafty Inspiration.. Time flies...

Time flies...
In more ways then one..

Hey Bloggers and welcome..
Im late with todays post.. I got the chance to meet up with a friend today, havent seen her in a long time so I grabbed the chance and forgot all about my blog post for BeeCrafty...

I had a youtube planned but being forgetful today, means it will have to wait lol.. So Thank god, I have a spare project lying.. And very fitting for today lol..

 I made this one when I was working on the samples for Sam's upcoming show on Hochanda. I made a sample on black card with the same sparkly embossing powder. I loved the combo and wanted to do it again. So that is how this card came about.

I used several stamps here, ill make a list below, but all ive done is stamping with versamark and heat embossed with black glitter embossing powder. I then took a white sharpie and coloured in. The lines on the card as well as my greeting is stamped with a white inkpad.. I finished with faux stitching, also made with my white sharpie and a black mat before mounting onto my card.

Very simple card, but its far more sparkly in real life then it shows on the picture.

Stamps Ive used:
The flower corners are an older set also from BeeCrafty.

 Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment