Wednesday 12 July 2017

BeeCrafty Inspiration - Journal pages.

Hello 
And welcome to my blog..

A quick post for today as I am officially on holiday in July and not "allowed" to work. I snug in to after getting kiddies to bed lol..

Anyway.. I want to share woth you a few pages Ive done for my BeeCrafty Journal.
You might have seen the BeeCrafty show on Hochanda a while back where Sam introdused the Journals. The quality is amazing and I love how I can add and take away pages at will.

Here is a few pages Ive done:

 I used one of the Kraft card Pages for this page but gave it a coat of Lustre Luxe in gold.
The splatters on top was made with alcohol ink and a straw. My greeting is stamped and heat embossed with black embossing powder, as are my brackets. I used the border stamps all the way around. Pic is of my "puppy" Hodgins.

This one is simply a play of Lustre Luxe on one of the half pages. I used Lustre Luxe through the kindness stencil and just added more Lustre Luxe of the page once word was dry.

Now, List of goodies Ive used for these pages:

And that is all from me today. Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


1 comment: