Wednesday 6 September 2017

BeeCrafty - Hochanda Samples

Hey Bloggers..

Just a quick post today to share my samples from the recent BeeCrafty show on Hochanda. 
All of us on the Design Team have such different styles and I love how we all make such different bits even though we have the same goodies. The other girls are so talented and after watching the shows, I now have so many ideas I want to try out..

Anyway here are all my samples. 


 These 2 cards are some of my favorite in my bunch. I struggle making CAS (clean and simple) cards, but I think I pulled it off this time. They are 1 layer on craft card. Owl stamped and masked off. Then a bit of distress oxide and music stamp stamped over before a few water splashes. I finished with my sentiment up in the corner.

This one is actualy a postcard. I signed a wee greeting on the back.
Its just stamping and smothered in distress ink. And finished with a bit of crackle glossy accent
 
I LOOOVE this card, if you will forgive me to say so about my own creation. Its simply just a lot of masking and stamping, A few paint splashes but the whole project has a spray of silver shimmer over it. Its sooo class, if i do say so myself lol

I love this one too. But its more the colours I think and the fact I love making backgrounds with sentiment stamps. Its oxides but only just stamped. My owl is stamped and coloured and fuzzy cut and stuck on top.

This one was another quick make. Its the brick stencil with distress ink and then the scull stamped over and then the splash stamps in the same red colour (I think it was fired brick).

 This one, forgive me I dont even remeber what I used for the background coouring. I think it was distress crayons but could have been oxides.. Either way, I stamped the scull background repeatedly over it. I love the scull background stamp but I must admit I struggled to come up with ideas for it. Anyway, i stamped my tophat scull and the little poison sentiments, fuzzy cut and layered up.

 This one is once again distress ink and my scull stamped over and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I did the same with my sentiment. The details on this one is water stamping. I simply sprayed a bit of water on my mat and tapped my stamp into the water and stamped on to the card.

 These 2 was mearly a play trying to use the background scull in the best way to show it off. I wasnt sure if I was even gonna show them off, but i thought, someone else might love the stamp like me but find it hard to use. So I guess this is a very simple idea.

 This one was also just me playing. Its just oxides on the blending foam and then stamping over. the swirlies are from the scull background stamp.

And thats all I made for the show. Hope I managed to give you some inspiration in how to use these amazing stamps. You can find them all in the STORE.

 Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


1 comment: