Friday 24 November 2017

FranticStamper Inspiration.

Hi Blogger Friends

Its once again my turn to share a bit of inspiration for my guest DT,
FranticStamper.

Im using the November release called A life of Love and Music. Its a beautiful collection of dies and stamps. Visit the STORE to see the full collection.

 
 For this card, I teamed this months release with last months. (Find it HERE)
Last month was the beautiful christmas collection and it just suit so perfect with these music stamps.

My background is distress ink and the FRA-CLG-B033 Bit of music stamp which I heat embossed in gold. I then cut the FRA-DIE-103255 Layered Tree die and the FRA-DIE-10342 Joy die from white card stock. I coloured all the parts of the tree and the letters with distress ink and added to my card.
The tree comes as seperate dies and needs to be layered up to make the tree. I love this as it gives real dimention when you layer the pieces up. On my tree on this card, I used silicone glue so the tress really stands out again the beautiful music background.


 This one was very simple to make but really stands out due to the colours and the beautiful die I've used for the background.
My background is simply distress ink and then water stamped with the FRA-CLG-B033 Bit of music stamp. I then repeatedly die cut the FRA-DIE-10354 Musical Heart die and just glued each die cut strait to my background. I finished with FRA-DIE-10351 Love and Kisses die, which I cut and triple heat embossed in gold, layered onto a piece of vellum.



And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting



4 comments: