Wednesday 21 August 2019

A bottle of love.. Colourific Inspiration.

Hello Bloggers
and welcome to my blog

Todays post is another tag. Im really enjoy crafting on tags and they can be used for so many things.
As per usual, I have used a selection of stamps from Colourific and you can find them all in the STORE.

The specific one I used for this tag is:
A6 - Grunge Background
A6 - Borders & Stems

A5 - Champagne & Cocktails






I used a tag cut from canvas paper, I really like working on this surface due to the way it takes the ink but also for the texture. I started by stamping my bottle with Archival (waterprrof) ink.

I then used Distress Stains and water to create my background. If you have ever used Distress products you will know that once you add water, the ink has a mind of its own lol, so there is no way to ever recreate a background fully.

Once I liked my background I stamped the details with Distress Oxide Inks.
I kept my stamp on the backing card as I stamped. Added a bit of ink and simply rolled the stamp over the corner of my tag. I find that not using a stamp block give a softer egde to the stamping.

I then took a bit of distress ink and coloured my bottle. It was already green from the background ink but I wanted it to pop a little bit.

To finish, I stamped the little details of the bottle on to scrap card and coloured with gold Distress Stain and oce dry, fuzzy cut and glued on top of the bottle. I added a few gems and Voila.. all done.

Oh before I go.. I just wanna mention our FaceBook group. Colourific now has a group for anyone who is interested in the products. There is a competition over there and the Desgin Team shares their projects every day. And we would love to see your Colourific creations too. Come and join us.


And that is it from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment