Wednesday 25 September 2019

A take on No Line Colouring - Colourific Inspiration

Hello Bloggers
And welcome.

Today I want to share a take on "No Line" colouring.
As per usual I have used stamps from Colourific, and this time I used the
Hydrangeas
set.
Its a technique I love the look of but just never got the hang off. I'm not a whizz at colouring in anymore, simply because I stopped doing it as it was so time consuming. Instead I now use watercolours as I love the look and also as its so much faster than markers.



 
Anyway. I was playing the other day and decided I wanted my flowers to be colourful, so I stamped the flowers with Distress Oxide inks. It looked pretty but I wanted more colour so I went ahead and used the same colour inks as the stamped lines, to colour with. I simply pressed the ink pad on to my craft mat and used a water brush to colour in with.

The oxide ink leaves an oxidiced look to the colours.. hence the name I'm guessing lol, but it gives the colouring a bit more life. As I used the same colour the lines blure into the colouring.

It was an easy way to achive the look but I also believe its may be a good starting point to really learn this technique.

If you missed my YOUTUBE from last week, also using stamps from Colourific,  pop over HERE to watch it.

And dont forget to come and visit us in the Colourific FACEBOOK GROUP. We have a monthly "Anything goes" (open to all stamps) challenge with a prize donated form Colourific.

And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment