Crafty Bloggers Network challenge blog is now LIVE :-) Over the last few weeks we have all been very excited about this. We got the DT call only a few weeks ago and I was lucky to be picked for the team. As im still quite new to blogging and all this pc stuff i've had alot to learn, but thanks to some very good crafting buddies im slowly learning...
So here is my card for the first challenge. If you fancy joining in, jump over on the blog for all the details:
This weeks challenge is called "keep it simple" and here is what I did:
- Cover the card blank with paper. Sand the edges and sponge with distress ink.
- Add the strip of paterned paper, also sanding and inking the edges.
- Die cut the haert and add to the card.
- Print the greetings and cut out also inking.
- Sand and ink the big "U"
- Add the "u" and the "i love" to the card.
- Add the wee gems and the wee buttons.
- Draw and outline around the heart with a brown pen.
What I Used:
- Paper Pack (sorry dont have the name as its an old one from my stach)
- "U" letter from stach
- Heart die
- Gems and buttons from stach
- Letter rup-on's from Docrafts
- Brown pen.
Hope you all like my wee card, THANK YOU for any comments and hope you'll all join us on the challenge blog.